Project Manager – Notting Hill, London – Salary depending on experience
Skywire are a leading London based Magento e-commerce agency focusing on the luxury, fashion and lifestyle sectors. Some of our clients include De Beers, Asprey, Cordings, Ede & Ravenscroft, Frescobol Carioca and ME & EM.
Our clients frequently tell us we exceed their expectations. That’s because we are focused on getting to know their business inside out and work in a very unique way that allows us to be much more responsive than the average digital agency. To enhance this top-level service we are looking for an outstanding Project Manager that has the following:
- Project management skills that will dazzle the whole team.
- Technical and eCommerce knowledge that enables you to translate a brief into a detailed specification.
- A positive and systematic approach with superb organisational and administration qualities.
- A proactive attitude.
The successful candidates will work closely with the account and design teams to deliver a wide range of digital projects for clients in the luxury, fashion and lifestyle sectors:
- Project manage digital projects from initial stages to completion, constantly communicating with colleagues to ensure that schedules, project status updates, deliverables and challenges are taken into account at each stage.
- Create website wireframes and present design options to the client.
- Monitor and maintain client websites and report any bugs or broken functionality to the development team.
- Test website performance and features prior to going live.
- The completion of other various administrative and day-to-day client duties, such as client reports and budgets.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2+ years project management experience within a web/digital agency
- Proven track record of working on client projects
- Experience in web and project management tools and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A sharp attention to detail
The ideal candidates will also have:
- eCommerce experience, ideally Magento
- Experience in working in the luxury industry or fashion desirable, but not essential
To apply for this position please contact email@example.com with a covering letter and your CV.
Post Date: 20/06/2017
Strictly no recruiters.