Project Manager – Notting Hill, London – Salary depending on experience
Skywire Studios Ltd is a leading London-based digital and eCommerce agency focusing on the luxury, fashion and lifestyle sectors. Some of our clients include De Beers, Asprey, Cordings, Ede & Ravenscroft, Frescobol Carioca and ME & EM.
Our clients frequently tell us we exceed their expectations. This is because we focus on getting to know a client’s business inside and out and we work in a very unique way that allows us to be much more responsive than other digital agencies. To enhance the top-level service we provide we are looking for an outstanding, experienced Project Manager who has the following minimum qualifications:
- Excellent project management skills to lead project teams.
- In-depth technical and eCommerce knowledge that enables the translation of a brief into a detailed specification.
- A positive and systematic approach with superb organisational and administration qualities.
- A proactive attitude.
The successful candidate will work closely with the account, design and technical teams to deliver a wide range of digital projects for clients in the luxury, fashion and lifestyle sectors. Main duties and responsibilities of the job include:
- Project manage digital projects from initial stages to completion, regularly communicating with colleagues and developers to ensure that schedules, project status updates, deliverables and challenges are recognised and taken into account at each stage.
- Determine client’s needs and create strategic plans, timelines, and budgets on how to achieve.
- Create website wireframes and present design options to the client, and field client questions.
- Test and ensure that website performance and features are up to standard prior to going live.
- Monitor and maintain client websites and report any bugs or functional deficits to the development team.
- The completion of other various administrative and day-to-day project duties, such as client progress reports, amending timelines and budgets, etc.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience
At a minimum, job candidates should have:
- Relevant project management experience within a web/digital agency or similar role
- Proven track record of working on eCommerce and digital projects
- Experience in web and project management tools and processes
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- A critical attention to detail
The ideal candidates will also have:
- Strong eCommerce experience, ideally Magento & Shopify
- Experience working in the luxury industry or fashion is desirable
To apply for this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you feel you are right for this position, and enclosing your CV.
Strictly no recruiters.